Cafeteria Hours and Location
Meals for those who have purchased them in advance will be served in the Hawkins Dining Hall inside the Waybright Center. Be sure to bring your meal card. A cash line will be available for breakfast and dinner. There will be no cash line service for lunch during the Institute. Sunday, June 30 through Friday, July 5, the meal times will be as follows:
- Breakfast: 7:00 - 8:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. - 1:15 p.m.
- Dinner: 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
On Saturday, June 29, Saturday, July 6, and Sunday, July 7, meal times will be different from the schedule listed above because fewer people will be on campus.
- On Saturday, June 29, dinner will be served from 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
- On Saturday, July 6 and Sunday, July 7, breakfast will be from 7:30 - 8:30 a.m. and lunch will be from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- On Saturday, July 6, dinner will be from 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- The cafeteria will not be open for dinner on Sunday, July 7.
Fresh, which is located in the Waybright Center, sells breakfast food and an assortment of lunch options ranging from salads to sandwiches, as well as brewed coffee, tea, and soft drinks throughout the day. It will be open Saturday, July 29 through Friday, July 5. On June 29 and June 30, its hours will be from 11:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, Fresh will be open from 7:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Fresh will be closed the weekend of July 6 and 7.