- 4:15 p.m. - Student play-ins: Violins/Violas in Chapel, Pianos in Gunderson 123, Cellos in McLennan 174
- 4:45 p.m. - Orchestra for enrolled students (check individual schedules received at registration)
- 4:30- 6:30 p.m.- T-shirt Tie-Dying (wear appropriate clothing). Children and adult participants are encouraged to attend this fun event!
- 7:00 p.m.- Guest Artist Recital - Gabe and Steffani Kityama Bolkosky
- 7:00 p.m. - Faculty Concert - Come hear your teachers perform!
- 8:30 p.m. - Cello Choir Seminar with Linc Smelser in McLennan 174. Intended for teachers and high school students. More information HERE.
- 5:30 p.m. - Lawn Games with Stanton (weather permitting)
- 6:30 p.m. - Movie Night (UP).
- 7:00 p.m. - Teaching Seminar with Abbey Hansen - "Before the Beginning: Mastery, Artistry and Suzuki Parent Culture in the Pre-Twinkle Cello Group". More information HERE.
- 7:00 p.m. - Teaching Seminar with Crystal Plohman Wiegman - "Enriching Your Suzuki Teaching with Fiddle and Controlled Improvisation". More information HERE.
- 6:00 p.m. - Fiddle Jam
- 7:00 p.m.- Advanced Program Recital in the Chapel
- Final Festival Concerts. See Student Concerts for more information